Drug or Narcotic Offenses
- Conspiracy to Distribute Dangerous Drugs
- Possession of Dangerous Drugs
- Distribution of Dangerous Drugs
- Cultivation of Dangerous Drugs
- Maintaining a Drug Involved Premises
- Controlled Substance Forfeiture
In federal court, drug offenses routinely carry heavy mandatory minimum prison sentences. A state court drug also carries the possibility of prison time. Because many drug investigations involve joint state and federal task forces, it is imperative that your lawyer is experienced in both the state and federal systems, no matter where your case is pending. Datsopoulos, MacDonald & Lind has decades of experience defending both state and federal drug charges, including prosecutions arising from a client’s involvement in Montana’s medical marijuana industry.